Order RSRA EZ-Screen™
Screen commercial real estate collateral for environmental risk.
- Nationwide coverage. "Environmental Professional" per EPA on every project, 25+ yrs experience. Always performed in-house - never subcontracted.
- Represents the tiered environmental risk approach outlined in SBA SOP 50-10. Great for non-SBA/USDA deals also.
- Most lenders accept RSRA EZ-Screen™ in standard form, but a few may have special requirements. If necessary, we'll contact you ASAP as to any changes.
- Clean or Free Guarantee: Your fee is waived if we find an "elevated risk", and any payment is immediately and cheerfully refunded. Our clients are thus protected from any conflict of interest, since we work a little harder instead of pushing you into an expensive upsell. Even better? You're free to engage anyone you choose for Phase I, so you're never "double-dipped" with consulting fees!
- "Clean" means low risk per SBA/USDA.
- Upon your first order, you may be contacted for credit approval. Once approved, your report will be completed, delivered and invoiced. Your information will never, ever be shared with any third party. For best results, clear your browser "cookies" prior to ordering. Purchaser/user is responsible for providing complete and accurate information when ordering. Sierra Consultants cannot be responsible for errors or omissions made by purchaser/user in the ordering process, or for any delays caused by same.
Sierra puts the customer first. I would recommend them any time you need an effective team player you can count on.
I recently had the pleasure of working with Dave VerSluis. It was refreshing to work with a real professional who exhibited real passion and enthusiasm for his expertise. His depth of knowledge was impressive and assuring. He kept me informed regularly and through every step of the process. For Environmental Risk Assessment, Dave VerSluis is the expert to call.
Harry Bennett III
If you need to know the environmental situation of a subject property, then this is the easiest fastest way to go. I gave Dave 2 physical addresses on Friday afternoon and on Monday morning his 52 page reports were in my email. They were exactly what SBA wanted. An environmental specialist stating that the risk was low. Tuesday, we had an authorization! The only way to go for me from now on!
I worked with Dave on projects for my organization when we needed his environmental expertise. Dave provided excellent service in the testing and reporting required for us to close the deal and purchase the property. Dave’s reporting was timely and accurate, too. I recommend Dave for your environmental testing and consulting projects.
Sierra is the kind of company where you know right away that they have a deep understanding of the environmental aspects of commercial real estate. We have worked with them for over 10 years. You can consistently expect sound advice and a pragmatic approach when you hire this company. Good people to have on your team.
We know from experience that Sierra has our best interests in mind. That’s something that a lot of people talk about, but very few deliver in today’s world. We know we can trust them to handle our environmental issues when the stakes are high.